BizBanc & BizPay
Cash Management Links
Remote Deposit Capture
Target Balance Accounting
ACH Origination Services
First Southern Bank offers Direct Deposit, an electronic payment made directly to the checking or savings account of your employees, retirees, taxpayers or shareholders. Businesses of all sizes can use Direct Deposit for payroll, pension and annuity payments, interest payments, expense and travel reimbursements, dividend payments and bonuses.
No matter the size of your company, Direct Deposit offers tangible benefits, from cost savings to increased operational efficiencies at all levels. Benefits include the following:
- Simplicity – because it can simplify the labor and time processes involved in payroll processing because it requires less manual handling.
- Safety – because it reduces the likelihood of fraud, due to less potential for counterfeit or stolen checks, altered amounts and forged signatures.
- Smart – because it costs more to process a paper check than a Direct Deposit transaction.
Cost savings, along with the other benefits of electronic payments, are applicable to businesses of all sizes. Click here to input your own payroll cost data and see the benefits you could enjoy.
Are you looking for an easy way to save your company time and money while improving the accuracy and efficiency of your receivables activities? Consider Direct Payment with First Southern Bank – the electronic transfer of payments from customer or donor checking or savings accounts directly to your company or charitable organization’s account. Direct Payment is ideal for companies collecting recurring payments or charitable donations of all sizes.
Your business or organization benefits in many ways from offering Direct Payment.
Benefits include the following:
- Simplicity – eliminates many of the labor-intensive and manual processes involved in handling check payments.
- Safety – payment collection is timely and automated, with fewer returned payments and posting errors.
- Smart – it can save you money in processing costs and improve predictability of cash flow, while also being environmentally friendly.