Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Service, you can deposit checks right from your business without ever leaving your desk.*
Remote Deposit Capture is a smart choice for your business if you:
- Want to have faster access to funds
- Make deposits after normal banking hours or weekends
- Receive a large volume of checks
- Have multiple locations that accept checks
With Remote Deposit Capture, you can…
- Deposit checks quickly and have access to funds the next day (subject to customer’s credit underwriting)
- Make deposits 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Eliminate employee trips to the bank
- Increase accuracy and efficiency with automatic deposit preparation and secure Internet delivery
- Consolidate business deposits received at multiple locations into a single depository account at First Southern Bank
- Enjoy immediate check image retrieval of deposited checks online for faster research and problem resolution
- Stop chasing bad checks thanks to an automated return processing that does it for you
- Reduce losses due to bad checks by starting the collection process sooner
- Relax knowing that multiple layers of security are protecting your electronic deposits
- Import deposit information directly into many different accounting software packages
How it works – 3 simple steps
- Scan Checks
The scanner, which is connected to your computer and the Internet, captures the front and back of each check. Check images appear on your monitor.
- Prepare Deposit
Checks are totaled, balanced and a virtual electronic deposit
ticket is automatically prepared for you.
- Submit Deposit
Your virtual deposit is sent to First Southern Bank via our
third party provider transmodus and deposited into your
account through a secure Internet connection. You'll receive ACH credit for daily items processed via Remote Deposit Capture.
All you need is a computer with high speed Internet connection and a First Southern Bank business account.
For more information on increasing your efficiency and
productivity with Remote Deposit Capture, visit the nearest
First Southern Bank branch.
* Subject to customer’s credit underwriting.